♡ QUOTE

<< All we ever wanted, was everything. >>
By: Mike Mills

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My very own blog is a fact



Wow. I suppose I can now consider myself as the true owner of my very own blog. I have to admit that feels a bit strange, as if I am opening my diary up to the entire world, allowing them to read my closest thoughts.

I will use this blog to report all my pretty discoveries. Because I genuinely believe sharing is a thing that binds, and binding gives the soul happiness.

Hundreds of new blogs are popping up every day, but this is merely a place where I can express thoughts of inspiring photos, chunky-funky fashion finds, and cute little things that make me smile. Because you know that a smile a day keeps the doctor away.

Based in the heart of Amsterdam, close to its tiny streets with hidden gems and cosy coffee bars (no, I don't mean coffee shops, there IS a difference!), I bike around the city photographing anything that triggers my mind in the search for inspiration. Studying Fashion & Branding at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute, allows me to spend time in an atmosphere full of ambitious boys and girls, who all have a shared passion for, yes, fashion. I spend a great amount of time travelling, wandering around the streets of London, discovering the fashion sense of cities like Prague, Antwerp and Madrid, partying in Berlin and sunbathing in Greece. Then there is Florence, to which I gave my heart a couple years ago, when living there. Its pounding energy that arrives as soon as the sun comes up, made me love this city for its true Italian vibe, drenched in old masters of art and fashion. Though I will always remain a true Dutchie, I try to learn as much as possible from my international friends, who inspire me to see things in a different way.

That's it for now, please forgive any stupid mistakes, but I am new at this. Though following blogs for quite some time now, I still have to figure out the how's and what's this blog is offering me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails