♡ QUOTE

<< All we ever wanted, was everything. >>
By: Mike Mills

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I see, I see, what you can't see...

...and it is a trend!


Yesterday I had to hand in my trendbook for AMFI. I am quite pleased with the result, I must say. That's a first! Normally I wish I'd done things differently, but yesterday it felt like a true revelation: I can be happy with what I make! Though the pictures are somewhat dark printed, and I still need some classes on how to work with InDesign. 


It's so sunny today, so I am off to have a good window shopping tour and get my nails done. Promise I ll come back with stories later on today or tomorrow, right now my inspiration is waiting for me somewhere outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails