♡ QUOTE

<< All we ever wanted, was everything. >>
By: Mike Mills

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Love me just a little bit more.

OMG. I have found myself a lover. And she's called London...

I just got back and cannot stop thinking about my next visit. Somehow there's a certain magnetic force in that city that keeps on pulling me back. Is it the shops? Maybe it's the British culture of politeness and high teas, rawness and industrialism, the perfect balance between high end homes and damaged minds. Perhaps that mix of street and chic is what attracts me. To me, it's perfect, this new lover. I just hope she loves me back.

Here's some inspirational street footage of my trip to lovely London.


I'd like a mini X Ray, please

Guess where I'll be moving to?




♡ Thanks for reading and don't forget  to follow me with bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails