♡ QUOTE

<< All we ever wanted, was everything. >>
By: Mike Mills

Thursday, November 04, 2010

I don't mind being the black sheep.

Totally and utterly in love with soft skinned black leather...
Bustle Back Leather Jacket

Love it!



Rick Owens Leather biker jacketSkinnshortsAnkle boots with Fold by Balenciaga Valentino Leather and tweed ruffled jacketALEXANDER WANG BackpackYour shopping bag is emptyBurberry Ruched leather glovesThakoon Wool and leather bandage dressRaw Oversized Eagle VestPS1 Large leather satchelBALMAINJimmy Choo Bike leather biker boots



♡ Thanks for reading and don't forget  to follow me with bloglovin'!

3 comments:

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

ooooooooooooooooh I passed out from joy seeing this post! LOL I want everything, especially the jacket. great post! love having you on my blogroll:)

<3 Anika
http://www.sweetfacedstyle.blogpsot.com

Emilie said...

Thank you for the lovely thought on my post!

THE DIVINITUS said...

loving that rick owens style.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails