♡ QUOTE

<< All we ever wanted, was everything. >>
By: Mike Mills

Friday, August 27, 2010

Autumn Wishlist

Autumn's coming... And although I will definitely miss the sun, I  must admit I'm a true autumn girl. I love suede and leather, I adore the color palet of the changing seasons and I'm a big fan of layering. And now I can start wearing my tights, cosy gloves and knitted headbands again. To be completely honest, I cannot wait...!

Nudes, beet red, soft salmon, moss green, ink blue and oker yellow... Pick your favourite!
Just click on the picture to love it at Fashiolista and to see where you can purchase your fab find. 

PS Just bought A-MA-ZING suede moss green high laced ankle boots with a wedged heel. Pic will follow...
Elizabeth and James James VI cotton-blend blazer大人気!!ポンチョ風カットソー♪♪undefinedChanel Faux Gold Domed Square Logo Clip-On Earrings | Portero.comundefinedCrochet HeadbandCupro Paper Bag ShortMarni Virtual Store T-shirt manica corta Donna - Autunno Inverno - Marni T-shirtPhoto 1 of Amina Ruch Sleeve Blazer

A walk in the forrest on a stormy Sunday afternoon. Drinking some steamy hot tea and sitting at the fireplace under a sheepskin blanket. Autumn, you're my friend.

Jeffrey Campbell SmithSuede Pleat Shortshttp://barneys.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/image/media/PG_500613008_ZM1.jpgundefinedblack suede and snake effect wedge bootsPrickig oversize blusPremium Scallop Hem ShortMesh Check Swing Shirtblack corsage platform high heel shoes



Check out Fashiolista for more stylish autumn looks. Get inspired...
Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me with bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails