♡ QUOTE

<< All we ever wanted, was everything. >>
By: Mike Mills

Monday, September 13, 2010

Evolving Influence


Speakers include: Style BubbleThe Cut, Bryan Boy,
 Cupcakes and Cashmere, Street Peeper,
Bloglovin', Gala DarlingLOOKBOOK
I know one of my first blogposts was about Tavi, and how I thought it went a bit overboard when magazines were looking at her outfits to get a glimpse of new trends. But, it's a simple fact that bloggers nowadays are gaining more and more influence in the fashion industry, which is why I was very sad that I couldn't fly to NYC after being invited by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) to listen to the 'debate' between famous fashion bloggers. Luckily a little video was composed of the Evolving Influence conference. Click play to view.




♡ Thanks for reading and don't forget  to follow me with bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails